In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1muy ceñidomuy ajustado
- A white man stepped through the door, wearing a black skintight suit and carrying an M4 assault carbine.
- A guy with a skintight suit and race-car helmet appeared.
- He has gold earrings, studded black leather wristbands, and a skintight black T-shirt and jeans.
- She had a skintight shirt on and very low cut shorts.
- She wore the skintight suit under a doctor's white coat and pants.
- ‘There will be some girls in there that are nicely, stylishly dressed or in skintight clothing,’ Rich says glowingly.
- He was wearing another skintight shirt with red jeans, this time accessorized with purple hued sunglasses.
- A blue skintight shirt was covered by a white oriental style tunic.
- They'd walk up to change shifts looking the business in Ray-Bans, stretched skintight trousers, gleaming helmets and high boots.
- The suit was skintight, but not in an uncomfortable way.
- The girl climbed out and glanced briefly up at us before focusing on adjusting her skintight skirt.
- Gabrielle threw her mother an angry look and looked at Soo Lin's skintight dress.
- On his upper body he wore a black, long sleeve, skintight shirt, and in his right hand he held a rapier.
- Ireland wear their usual green strip, while Cameroon line out in white shirts with black skintight sleeves and red shorts.
- Often, I had wondered how people like Shawna fit into their skintight clothing and now I knew first hand.
- He looked down at his baby blue, skintight shirt, which was revealing his rippling muscles.
- And then she found that she couldn't zip up her skintight dress.
- Decked out in a matching set of black lingerie or skintight one piece, she gives guys not thrilled with things silicone filled a taste of ‘natural’ beauty.
- The dress was skintight, went down to the floor and had many slits on the sides.
- How many women do you know who wear seven inch heels, four foot wigs, and skintight dresses?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.