1casquete masculineReligion solideo masculine
- On their heads, they wore white knitted skullcaps, silken headscarves or baseball caps.
- He wiped the sweat from under his hat and swiftly put on a little skullcap, then stroked his short white beard.
- A tab-like projection on the center of a carved skullcap served to hold a headdress of animal skins and feathers.
- They wore close-fitting crocheted skullcaps that were noticed by others.
- Men in white shoulder-to-ankle gowns and skullcaps were selling their furniture, appliances, and clothing to feed their families.
- The attire of its male members, with their black skullcaps, is the strong symbol of the community's identity.
- Men wear silk or cotton embroidered skullcaps (duppi).
- At the masquerade party, my head was covered with a black skullcap with cute little feline ears.
- The Chancellor, without cowl or skullcap, did look very young, after all.
- So if your preference is something without a tail, the skullcap is your choice.
- The overhead lights bathed a sea of shining hair, flowing scarves, and skullcaps.
- A gray skullcap covered his head, barely masking the long scar on his cheek.
- This morning, he didn't wear his skullcap and his hair was ruffled by the wind.
- Instead of a crown, Arvid wore a knitted skullcap with holes for his ears to poke through.
- The stands are expected to be a sea of blue Vodacom Challenge skullcaps, which will be given to the first 25 000 fans to arrive.
- For those of us concerned not only with functional equipment but also looking good, the skullcap will prevent the dreaded helmet hair look.
- Men wear the doppilar, a small, square black skullcap.