1publicidad aérea feminine
- He feels safe knowing that Brian May lives nearby in L.A. and believes that Freddie and Princess Diana speak to him from the heavens in skywriting.
- He notes that this global purveyor of caffeinated sugar water once tried to pitch its drink to Cubans with a skywriting ad.
- Forget the traditional methods for proposing marriage - the bended knee, the skywriting, the Jumbotron query at the local ballpark.
- Scholarly skywriting filters all contributions to a discussion via an editor.
- Sadly, elephants cost too much nowadays, and my skywriting isn't what it was.
- The strange skywriting reported last week was accomplished by an independent skywriter pilot who is out on a regular basis writing ‘Jesus Loves U.‘
- I'm 15, listening to the Smiths, waiting for each lyric like they were skywriting.
- Lucky Strike, for example, ‘has a rich heritage of doing the unexpected,’ including skywriting during the 1940s.
- What's going to change is how closely I listen; to myself, to others, to the universe as it whispers its secrets in the form of omens, skywriting and tea leaves.
- They flirt with script, resembling at times elaborate precision skywriting.