- After the mission the two brothers returned to Constantinople and devoted their time and energy to translating liturgical texts into the Slavonic language.
- It was eventually adopted in Slavonic translation as a festal hymn by the Russian Orthodox Church.
- As for my daughter, the name Yana is common in Slavonic languages.
- Since the 1980s a number of interesting articles and conference papers have been published on Baltic and Slavonic funeral ritual.
- Like most Slavonic languages, Macedonian is written in the Cyrillic alphabet.