1coche cama masculinecoche dormitorio masculine Southern Cone
- As I said before, our sleeping car attendant has also been very nice and available, though we haven't needed her help much.
- The sleeping car porters employed by the Pullman Company, who were among the better paid black workers, made $72.50 for a full month's work.
- An additional 29 cars, 520025 to 520053 were converted from S, & T series sleeping cars.
- The train consisted of an express car, a combination baggage/passenger car, two coaches, a diner, and three sleeping cars.
- The train consisted of 2 engines, baggage car, 3 coaches, lounge car, dining car, 2 sleeping cars and 3 freight cars.
- I forgot to mention before that our sleeping car attendant is a really cool guy named Gary.
- The train derailed, releasing a towed locomotive that hurtled into a sleeping car and exploded, killing 11 people.
- Anne Marie, our sleeping car attendant rushed the diner to get our lunch ready and delivered it to us on the platform - on the train's china plates!
- They would rendezvous with sleeping cars out of Cincinnati and Maysville, and Louisville and Lexington.
- The worker then walked me back to the area of my sleeping car before saying goodbye.
- Many of the sleeping car passengers joined the activity and nearly all the car's seats were occupied.
- The first thing we noticed as attendant Erika greeted us was that our sleeping car was behind four coach cars.
- Our train was a bunch of First-class sleeping cars and a dining car.
- It was in fact a railway yard, 12 miles of tracks to hold 350 sleeping cars on 21 acres of land.
- This is fun, but if there was a sleeping car on this train, I'd be on it.
- It may be slower than a plane, bus or car, but for long-distance trips it has its good sides - a toilet, a dining car and a sleeping car.
- Actually, when you figure in the meals, free coffee and soft drinks, the sleeping car is a good deal, as all your meals and drinks (except beer and alcohol) are included.
- Because that was part of this operation too: preparing westbound sleeping cars to serve the Greenbrier.
- George Pullman arrived on the scene with a design for the Pullman sleeping carriage which he originally developed to carry the dead body of Abraham Lincoln to his funeral.
- George presented this information to the sleeping car attendant.