1dormilón masculine informaldormilona feminine informal
- He had only pity for those sleepyheads who snoozed away their best years.
- Breakfast is served until noon, but sleepyheads run the risk of missing the lamb chops viande, which seem to sell out early.
- ‘Good morning, sleepyhead,’ Mel teased as he greeted Chantal at the doorway of the dining hall.
- The class cheered as the excited students immediately fired up their conversations while other sleepyheads along with Chloe fell instantly asleep.
- All of this happens before I hear a voice that says, ‘Rise and shine, sleepyhead.’
- What a relief for all the sleepyheads that 2005 looks set to be more relaxed.
- The fresh aroma of coffee was just enough to get any sleepyhead out of bed.
- ‘Hey, sleepyhead,’ I laughed from the doorway.
- ‘Rise and shine sleepyhead,’ she whispered softly.
- As the announcers say, ‘He's an ambassador to sleepyheads everywhere.’
- It seemed like only a few seconds later when she was awoken by, ‘Hey, wake up, sleepyhead!’
- ‘Morning, sleepyheads,’ Nana cooed as they wandered into the kitchen for breakfast.
- ‘Well, good morning, sleepyhead,’ Lauren greeted him.
- ‘Wake up, sleepyhead,’ Billy said softly, gently shoving Ali's shoulder.
- I tend to be a sleepyhead anyway, but this was just plain, solid fatigue.