- Bettini is struggling with his rain slicker now.
- He is like vapor, bathed in a glowing yellow light, wearing a bulky waist-length rain slicker.
- Heading into the northern section of the bay, we pass kayaks, sailboats, and a barge, where men in yellow slickers haul up lines dripping with oysters.
- She was shaking, and a fireman in a black slicker did his best to comfort her.
- She settles on insulated booties, oversize pedals, and a clear slicker, which she slips over her jersey.
- Samantha shook the hood of her slicker away from her face, and began to make her way out to the cove, passing the Wells house as she went.
- She grabbed her yellow and blue rain slicker and dashed outside.
- The shop owners bicycled to their shops in the rain, umbrellas up, and the farmers bicycled to their fields in yellow slickers and wooden shoes.
- Long before humans mastered such things as car wax and rain slickers, plants were building hydrophilic lifting devices and differentiating between dew and rain drops.
- Porter and Petey were leaving the saloon they must have been around most of, if not all of the night, and some white guys in a slicker and cloth cap were coming out right behind them shouting abuse to their backs.
- It had a little yellow slicker and hat for rainy days, Halloween stuff in October, Santa clothes for Christmas.
- But it wasn't long before headlights cut through the downpour from behind her, reflecting off her yellow slicker and illuminating the drenched roadside heath.
- Or would you trust your own senses, put on a rain slicker, grab an umbrella, and start your day?
- She now wears a red rain slicker, jeans and sneakers, and cradles a yellow hard hat in her arms.
- Unlike the others, he didn't have a rain slicker and the rain seemed to pour just on him, pasting his hair to his head.
- Far gone are the days of PVC where in order to keep dry you would need to be swathed in restrictive, heavy, and inflexible plastic rain slickers.
- For a moment I think I am still asleep and dreaming: policeman in yellow slickers on the streets of London and people running.
- On the hillside, lights flashed and men in yellow slickers hurried about the base of the drill, checking its progress.
- For the rest of the game, many fans wore slickers and held up umbrellas in an attempt to stay dry.
- Each page depicts a blissfully animated child engaged in colorful, lively activity: donning a bright yellow slicker, tap dancing in a black tuxedo and top hat, or striking a pose in blue denim.
- First of all, what do you think, do I look better in a rain slicker or like this?
- In lieu of a cheap Chinese army slicker that Maury thought too expensive, he bought himself an enormous white plastic gunnysack.