- No-sew slip covers, frosted glass doors, distressed-paint dressers, punched tin screens and stencilled wicker chairs, as well as decorative fabric hangings and draperies are some of the funky, colourful and fun projects laid out.
- Replacing old carpet, adding wall hangings or purchasing a slip cover for an old sofa are cost-effective cosmetic changes that make a less-than-ideal room appear more suitable.
- I know I could make a slip cover, but I like the texture of the existing fabric. is it possible to dye the chair as is or will I ruin the piece?
- I also made a slip cover for both cushions out of retro fabric, which I will include.
- Other small things like making slip covers for the chairs or buying tablecloths are done frequently by the students.
- I am wanting to dye my ‘over stuffed’ sofa's slip covers.
- Have the sofa reupholstered or make some slip covers.
- Today, with a spirited 2-year-old in the house, serious redecorating gives way to slip covers and throws, durable furnishings to withstand the energies of a toddler.
- If you sew, you might try making a slip cover you can easily remove and replace as necessary.
- I love my couch with its rose-covered slip cover.
- I would suggest slip covers unless you really want to experiment.