1tortuga feminine informal
- One event for the sprinter pumped up on growth hormones and another for the free-range slowpoke.
- ‘Whoops, forgot about the slowpoke guys,’ Esmée teased, ‘We'll catch you up, you go ahead and get tickets and such.’
- Sources say Lowe's is thinking about auto-checkout systems, but it is unclear how popular such systems will become - especially if lines form when slowpokes can't scan their items faster than cashiers.
- This simple picture book is a charming account of a class walk during which Joe (the prototypical slowpoke who takes time to ‘smell the roses’) sees things that the other children miss.
- You didn't expect us to stick around and wait for that slowpoke, did you?
- If I was the slowpoke driver, then Chanzy was the speed demon.
- ‘Get out of bed, slowpoke,’ she snarled at me as she tossed the bag at my chest.
- Hurry up, they'll be gone before you get there, slowpoke!
- I'm famished too and was just waiting on you slowpokes.
- It was that same awareness, on his part, that kept me from feeling like a slowpoke.
- ‘Excuse me,’ I smiled to a polite-looking slowpoke woman.
- Falorni says the shepherds were the slowpokes, not him.
- This is the third successive match now that he has come, played like a slowpoke and ruined India's runrate.
- When that happens, traditional news media look like slowpokes.
- Hurry up slowpoke and get some before I eat it all.
- First, they point out, far from being slowpokes, boxfishes can scoot over a reef at six body lengths per second - an impressive speed by any standard.
- And those are for the slowpokes - folks who have time to sit down at the dining room table and enjoy a meal.
- ‘Bring it on, slowpoke,’ Andi taunted playfully.
- As for Virginia's other prescriptions, I think penalizing slowpoke professors is a great idea.