In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teléfono inteligente masculine
- The most obvious option - the acquisition of a proven smartphone operating system and hardware design team - doesn't exist.
- As smartphones and wireless-enabled PDAs evolve, business users can conceivably replace their personal computers.
- It's not an operating system for smartphones - more a smart system for operating phones.
- Visit our mobile store for the best value PDAs, smartphones and accessories
- Currently, Wi-Fi is mainly available in laptops, smartphones and as part of a broadband home gateway, all devices that are priced at several hundred dollars or more.
- With smartphones equipped with megapixel cameras due later this year, that generate ever larger images, this will become even more expensive.
- Despite all the anxiety and industry noise surrounding the choice of operating systems for smartphones, the final arbiter is user experience.
- Despite this scepticism about mobile apps there's better news for makers of smartphones and PDAs from the survey.
- Still, as more handsets invariably take on PDA functionality, it's hard to see PDAs out-selling smartphones for very much longer.
- Buy PDAs, smartphones and accessories from our mobile store
- Your view to this, about PDAs and smartphones being the same thing, except for connectivity, is interesting.
- But at just 1.7 per cent of the handset market, smartphones remain a minority interest among mobile phone users.
- Some argue that 3G itself is a form of FMC, as are IP-enabled smartphones that can download applications.
- So, are we about to see a blanket ban on smartphones, and on notebook computers, in the air?
- One thing's for sure, those wanting to access corporate data on the move can now choose from a variety of solutions from smartphones to lug-able laptops.
- Now smartphones and wireless PDAs are creating new applications, as they become slim mobile clients.
- The other factor that will be important in achieving a broader market for smartphones will be the operating system.
- However, PDAs will face increasing competition from smartphones and other converged multimedia devices offering similar functionalities over the forecast period.
- Both PDAs and smartphones are personal devices that offer a natural home for your address book.
- The new strategy reverses their plans, announced in July, to launch a smartphone.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.