In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teléfono inteligente masculine
- Buy PDAs, smartphones and accessories from our mobile store
- The new strategy reverses their plans, announced in July, to launch a smartphone.
- But at just 1.7 per cent of the handset market, smartphones remain a minority interest among mobile phone users.
- However, PDAs will face increasing competition from smartphones and other converged multimedia devices offering similar functionalities over the forecast period.
- Currently, Wi-Fi is mainly available in laptops, smartphones and as part of a broadband home gateway, all devices that are priced at several hundred dollars or more.
- The other factor that will be important in achieving a broader market for smartphones will be the operating system.
- One thing's for sure, those wanting to access corporate data on the move can now choose from a variety of solutions from smartphones to lug-able laptops.
- As smartphones and wireless-enabled PDAs evolve, business users can conceivably replace their personal computers.
- Your view to this, about PDAs and smartphones being the same thing, except for connectivity, is interesting.
- The most obvious option - the acquisition of a proven smartphone operating system and hardware design team - doesn't exist.
- Still, as more handsets invariably take on PDA functionality, it's hard to see PDAs out-selling smartphones for very much longer.
- So, are we about to see a blanket ban on smartphones, and on notebook computers, in the air?
- Some argue that 3G itself is a form of FMC, as are IP-enabled smartphones that can download applications.
- With smartphones equipped with megapixel cameras due later this year, that generate ever larger images, this will become even more expensive.
- Despite all the anxiety and industry noise surrounding the choice of operating systems for smartphones, the final arbiter is user experience.
- Despite this scepticism about mobile apps there's better news for makers of smartphones and PDAs from the survey.
- It's not an operating system for smartphones - more a smart system for operating phones.
- Now smartphones and wireless PDAs are creating new applications, as they become slim mobile clients.
- Both PDAs and smartphones are personal devices that offer a natural home for your address book.
- Visit our mobile store for the best value PDAs, smartphones and accessories
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.