1nido de abeja masculine
- Siobhan O'Musca's fingers flew as she gathered and tacked the smocking on the bodice of the ivory-colored ball gown.
- The latest fad in the world of fashion is to go in for fusion wears, which is an intricate mix of conventional patterns with contemporary smocking.
- The stitchers display dazzling skill and finesse, creating textured surfaces of petit point, needlepoint, beading, embroidery, appliqué, smocking and macramé.
- Because the smocking is done as an insert rather than at the top of the skirt front piece, the skirt length will need to be shortened.
- Scallop-edged eyelet and smocking provide a summery look, regardless of the season.