1señal de humo feminine
- Many of their traditions and their original methods of communication - their language, smoke signals, and messages carried by people on foot - have survived.
- Tribes in Kurdistan set up a primitive warning system with observers and smoke signals to warn the most likely targets of the approach of British aircraft.
- The smoke signals from the Vatican were certainly this week's most newsworthy communicative acts.
- In times of danger, during the Crusades, smoke signals were relayed between Saladin's Castle, Marqab, Safita and Crac des Chevaliers, our next stop.
- There is sign language, flag semaphores, smoke signals, and Morse code.