1(person)fumador masculinefumadora femininehe's a heavy smoker — fuma mucho
- smoker's cough — tos de fumador
- The plan is to use this for a year or so, then build a brick smoker with integrated barbecue next summer.
- A regular smoker says that the cigar smoke has to be savoured by rolling in the mouth rather than inhaling it.
- Remove the liver from the smoker; lay on a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat work surface.
- The temperature in the smoker should be maintained at 250 to 300°F for safety.
- Statistics show that almost all smokers were hooked on tobacco as adolescents.
- The report also showed 10 per cent of pupils were tobacco smokers - smoking at least one cigarette a week.
- The biggest mistake smokers / tobacco chewers make when trying to quit is giving up.
- If you're a smoker or are regularly exposed to cigarette smoke, studies show that synthetic beta carotene could increase your lung cancer risk.
- In the past, the government has used regulatory tools like levying higher taxes, chiefly on cigarettes, in the belief that an increase in the price of tobacco motivates smokers to quit.
- I did not encounter any women in the community who were regular smokers of local tobacco, or any young men.
- He was a long-time smoker and regularly drank moderate quantities of beer.
- As well as the concern over violent computer games, research has shown that the majority of underage smokers buy cigarettes and tobacco themselves from retailers.
- Housed in food tents alongside the pier, some of West Cork's finest fish smokers, cheese makers and organic gardeners will have their produce on sale.
- Little is known about cancer rates prior to the nineteenth century, though lip and lung cancers were probably not uncommon among native smokers of tobacco.
- Tobacco companies misled smokers for years about the consequences of their products.
- Such opponents of the bans say that many smokers are addicted to tobacco and nicotine and therefore need to smoke.
- Cannabis users experience the same health problems as tobacco smokers, including bronchitis, emphysema, bronchial asthma and lung cancer.
- I myself used to smoke cannabis, although I have never been a smoker of tobacco. Is it such a crime?
- The very high rate of dependence among young tobacco smokers shows the importance for timing prevention messages at the earliest age possible.
- People must continually be reminded of the horrendous damage that tobacco inflicts on smokers and those who experience second hand smoke.
- For the salmon belly, prepare a hot smoker with applewood chips.
- Three categories of tobacco users, or smokers, were commonly used: regular use, lifetime use, and occasional use.
- In conclusion, our results show that a high percentage of tobacco smokers tend to be drinkers also.
- Smoking households were defined as households with one or more resident tobacco smokers (cigarettes, pipes, or cigars).
- I really don't have a problem with the majority determining the laws, but I do have some concern that tobacco smokers are being targeted as outlaws.
2Railwayscompartimento de fumadores masculinevagón de fumadores masculinecarro de fumadores masculineis this a smoker? — ¿se puede fumar aquí?