1(person) hacerle el artículo a informal(person) darle jabón a Spain informal(person) hacerle la barba a Mexico informal(person) hacerle la pata a Chile informalhe smooth-talked his way out of the fine — con labia y zalamerías logró que no le aplicaran la multa
- An 82-year-old widow who lost more than £14,000 when a smooth-talking con man convinced her she had won a huge windfall on the Canadian lottery warned other people not to be taken in.
- The momentum is maintained throughout, with 007 pitted against yet more villains intent on world domination, armed with his usual array of glib one-liners, smooth-talking charm and life-saving gadgets.
- Find out how a smooth-talking felon managed to build trust and make friends in a small town.
- This time around it's Jude Law who shows us the sexy as a smooth-talking philanderer in a modern day version of the classic.
- ‘Well, if I look that good and you smooth talk him that much, we probably can land that interview you want with him,’ Roxanne said.