- They include a smooth-talking DJ, lager-swilling lads and dancing girls.
- The smooth-talking young commander with a pistol on his hip was gone and the swept-back hair had changed.
- Fitz was the smooth-talking teacher, who had been a soccer star in South Africa.
- Philip Bretherton, 49, is playing smooth-talking luxury car dealer Ian Davenport in the hit soap.
- I think he is a smooth-talking politician and a wonderful, charismatic speech deliverer as well.
- Find out how a smooth-talking felon managed to build trust and make friends in a small town.
- The smooth-talking Swede has come with a carrot as well as a stick.
- A smooth-talking lawyer got him off the hook on the grounds of constitutional rights.
- The smooth-talking, shiny-suited salespeople who sold endowments expected to be paid handsomely for their efforts.
- But smooth-talking lawyers from the truck company convinced the uneducated man to drop his case.
- Ridsdale, I guess, was your characteristic smooth-talking, egotistical chairman.
- Police say the Swindon area is under siege by gangs of smooth-talking con artists.
- But former investors say behind the facade was a smooth-talking, pathological liar.
- James Richardson rose to prominence as the smooth-talking presenter of Football Italia on Channel 4.
- Montreal women take note: you might be approached by smooth-talking and wildly persuasive gentlemen this weekend.
- Dr Lucas rejected suggestions that the admissions process favoured confident, smooth-talking public school pupils.
- Unfaithful, sly, smooth-talking and quick-witted, 350 million people tuned in from around the world to find out who shot him.
- Even smooth-talking Whicker is stunned into momentary silence with that one.
- Butter was used as an analogy for smooth-talking hypocrites who talk peace while making war.
- He knows that menace is more effective when conveyed through smooth-talking charm rather than a snarl.