1contrabandista femininedrug smuggler — traficante (de drogas) feminine
- They left their countries in search of a better life, paying smugglers hundreds of dollars.
- She could have been a heroin mule or a gun smuggler for all anyone knew.
- Authorities often pursue smugglers ' ships for two days, along the many islands that run from Sakhalin Oblast to Japan.
- Her rum and brandy will be contraband bought from sea smugglers.
- The people smugglers are happy to take your money but they cannot deliver - they cannot get you to Australia.