1(film/joke) indecente(joke/film) inmundo(joke/film) obsceno
- The lyrics to this very hummable song are extremely naughty, not smutty or crude, just enjoyably naughty.
- Last year a bunch of staff at The New York Times were fired for sending ‘offensive’ and smutty emails.
- Pushing 60 but still displaying the sensibility of a naughty schoolboy, Waters displays a real penchant for smutty innuendo and an ever growing catalogue of euphemisms.
- Like all successful infomercials he uses sexual desire to sell his product, with the animators relishing in the opportunity to create smutty and suggestive scenes.
- The problem with every generation as they get older is to view their own childhood through rose-coloured spectacles and state quite narrow-mindedly that this current generation is smutty, disrespectful and crass.