1afanar slangbirlar informal
- Greenwood snaffled the ball at the front of a line out and sprinted 20 metres to open the second-half scoring.
- Don't forget to snaffle a snack mid-afternoon, to maintain your glucose levels.
- More than half the tickets were quickly snaffled by Lions supporters.
- If anyone has forgotten to pack their white shirt - a not uncommon occurrence, one member of the orchestra says - they have quickly snaffled a replacement.
- But what about Jeremy Paxman's book, Friends in High Places, that showed the best jobs are snaffled by those from public schools and elite universities?