In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(system)correo normal masculinecorreo no electrónico masculine
- Then, they should set up a system like the current postal system, where any changes to my report are sent to me, through snail mail or email, allowing me to see what is going on with my records.
- I will continue to receive emails and comments via snail mail from my parents.
- Chain letters can be received electronically or through snail mail and are not illegal on their own.
- Expect more information about the 2005 convention through snail mail, e-mail, and the summer issue of The Masthead.
- Educational follow-ups - via e-mail or snail mail - are a great way to keep customers on top of new product offerings.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.