1que se cierra con un clic
- It has a pocket clip on one end which is attached to the snap-on cap which covers the USB end of the unit.
- At each grommet location, follow the manufacturer's instructions to trim the fabric from the grommet hole and attach the snap-on cover.
- The next time you experience hum, buzz, radio or television interference, attach a snap-on ferrite clamshell to the cable where it goes into a device.
- Clipped to the dashboard, I noticed a tiny mobile phone with a jungle-themed snap-on cover.
- Gas washers come with a series of snap-on nozzles, so pick the one that produces the widest fan of water.