(turtle)tortuga mordedora feminine
- Small hard-skinned fish such as snappers, grouper, breams and hind should be gutted and scaled on capture and kept in slurry.
- The snapper is Canada's largest freshwater turtle. It can attain a shell length of 45 cm and weights exceeding 15 kg. Its serpentine neck, massive head, muscular legs, and relatively long tail make it seem even larger.
- On the shallow reef shelter schools of humpbacked and bluelined snappers, oriental sweetlips and yet more fat, docile groupers.
- This is a fantastic summer main course, served with a crunchy green salad on the side. Use a firm, flaky white fish such as snapper, cod or sea bass.
- Common fish which can give ciguatera fish poisoning include groupers, barracudas, snappers, and mackerel.
- The wrecks are home to a wide variety of corals and marine life including angelfish, barracudas, margates, sharks, snappers and turtles.
1.2(fish)pargo masculinehuachinango masculine Mexico
2informal(photographer)fotógrafo masculinefotógrafa feminine
- Beside them, though, was a crowd of mobile phone-weilding snappers hoping for momentary fame as their grainy pictures were picked up by Sky or the BBC.
- Digital cameras have revolutionised the world of photography, but many snappers are shocked when they realise just how much it costs to print those fabulous pictures of little Emily.
- Five keen snappers received free photography tuition from a professional in a project supported by the Greater Woolwich neighbourhood renewal panel.
- In the second show of Nunnnington Hall's spring and summer programme, the iconic photography of British snapper Terry O'Neill will be on view from May 1 to June 25.
- In two years' time, the majority of holiday snappers will be wielding digital cameras.
3(in US football)centro masculine
- He is one of the league's best, and coach Bill Cowher doesn't believe in using a position player as a long snapper just to save a roster spot.
- Happe also served as the Beaver's long snapper on punts and placekicks.
- Rob Davis, the Packers' long snapper, is the first player from Shippensburg (Pa.) College to play in the NFL.