1lío masculine informalembrollo masculinemasculine atascomasculine embotellamiento
- Ward councillor Paul Smith said: ‘It is a totally unsuitable development in the wrong place the potential for it to greatly increase traffic will cause snarl-ups in Ipswich Road.’
- They are so impressed by the new approach to reducing traffic snarl-ups called personalised journey planning which has had spectacular success in Perth, Western Australia, that they have decided the time is right to try it in York.
- The move is an attempt to minimise congestion in the run-up to Christmas and comes in response to the massive traffic snarl-ups in the city caused by the roadworks on the A64 at Top Lane junction, Copmanthorpe.
- Transport consultants Faber Maunsell were commissioned to tackle Bedford's notorious traffic snarl-ups as part of the borough council's plans to redevelop the town centre.
- But sitting on a coach for five or six hours, through motorway snarl-ups and London traffic congestion, would hardly have been the best preparation for a crucial First Division game.
- Bureaucratic snarl-ups slowed crucial supplies of food and water.