- You can certainly have your professional hair designer add hair ornaments, hair jewelry, snoods or a tiara.
- Sam had her hair put up into a snood to keep it out of her way.
- Wait, now- here is a curl which slipped out of place, as I tucked it carefully under your snood.
- Some people use a snood to keep it in place at night, while others shampoo theirs every day.
- Though I think Lisa's planning on wearing a snood, so I probably have nothing to worry about.
- She was a pretty woman, with soft eyes, and dark hair bundled in a snood, dressed in a gray frock with white collar and cuffs.
- The technique was commonly used for different kinds of headgear, such as caps, hoods, bonnets, hairnets and snoods, as well as for stockings, mittens, collars and sashes.
- Her hair she wore in a lace snood that let a few stray wisps of curly blonde hair fall into her face.