- I was the snotty-nosed kid who raided your refrigerator at 1am.
- She was trying to sound like those snotty-nosed Brits!
- Imagine the band's shock when they gazed out across the crowd and instead of a wild-haired, mad-eyed, snotty-nosed insurrectionist rabble, they were greeted by nice smiles, polite applause and row upon row of well-pressed T-shirts.
- I just have very little tolerance for those that act like snotty-nosed little boys when things don't their way.
- He always made time to sign autographs and have a chat to snotty-nosed kids like myself.
- Only a couple were the snotty-nosed women that used to be typical of estate agents anywhere in the Kingdom.
- Every snotty-nosed kid, every whingeing teacher, every bad egg sandwich from the canteen, we get to hear about it.
- People would know me from when I was a snotty-nosed young fella.
- We're now plunging headlong into September, a month forever associated with tumbling leaves, bracing walks with large dogs and the slow arrival of snotty-nosed children onto school playgrounds.
- She probably is a lovely girl and shouldn't waste her time on snotty-nosed people like you that think they're high and mighty in comparison.
- So, it was with some trepidation that I offered to expose myself to a department of the snotty-nosed blighters little darlings, even with pay.
- No, I was a snotty-nosed kid around the pool in Townsville when Talbot brought the kids up there.