- The morning tea break is half an hour because this is an important time for sociability.
- Some roses blend pinks and yellows into beautiful pale tones within the same bloom, signifying sociability and friendship.
- Neighborhood sociability is one reason Sherry and husband David Morgan enjoy the section of Indianapolis they call home.
- Good manners, communication skills and sociability are qualities that have to be cultivated from childhood.
- Coffee houses were a reflection of the emerging middle class, with its emphasis on discussion, exploration of ideas, sobriety and refined sociability.