In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1seguro social masculine
- The judges stated that a person covered by social insurance who was incorrectly refused authorisation was entitled to have the costs of treatment reimbursed.
- They designed several other Social Security proposals, which became known as public assistance as distinct from social insurance.
- He dismissed other options for funding the health service, such as social insurance or private provision.
- The idea of social insurance against risk is quite compatible with a dynamic, free-market economy.
- Churchill was converted to the Bismarckian model of social insurance following a visit to Germany.
- It is simply wrong to equate money contributed through social insurance with money contributed through taxes.
- Part-time workers do not receive any social insurance, pension, union rights, or paid holidays.
- Implementing systems of social insurance for health care has proved, however, to be much more complex than expected.
- Social Security needs to stay as social insurance.
- Poverty was to be conquered by a commitment to full employment together with social insurance.
- A move towards social insurance would not necessarily create a two-tier healthcare system, the report states.
- In 1942 a report by William Beveridge proposed a comprehensive British system of national social insurance.
- The government has submitted to the House of Representatives a draft law on social insurance that would cover health, accident, pension, life and retirement.
- He added that related mechanisms, such as social insurance and unemployment benefits are also being strengthened to build a comprehensive job-safety net.
- Health Secretary John Reid said the current system of NHS funding by taxation was fairer, claiming social insurance was effectively a tax on work.
- Moreover, there is neither any worthwhile social insurance nor old-age pension.
- It must be remembered that social security was designed as social insurance for exactly these workers.
- It is funded through social insurance, rather than general taxation, and patients, armed with reams of performance statistics, can choose where they are treated.
- Sweden's extensive system of social insurance pays for medical and dental care.
- There are lots of good places here, good theatre, the people are nice, there's a good social life, good social insurance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.