- At most, it had some cultural capital under the socialist regime.
- It was not clear who the protesters were but many were dressed in black and some carried Communist Party and socialist flags.
- Neither did the prospect of socialist revolution seem as immediate as in the 1920s and 1930s.
- First, we soon find that there has been no socialist revolution.
- Is he the great socialist pretender, taking his place amongst the regal, instead of the people?
- That in turn requires the growth of democratic, secular and socialist forces.
- Even as it proclaimed a socialist state in 1960, it was relying on these sources for half of its development funds.
- I would like to see contained in each article a new and innovative socialist solution to the problems mentioned.
- The second is the deepening employment crisis caused by the collapse of the old socialist industries.
- Socialist organising involves both established routine and new initiatives and inventiveness.
- Kamala has been a socialist activist for 10 years.
- After World War II, opinion was socialist and practice was free market; currently, opinion is free market and practice is heavily socialist.
- Labour unions adopted it, as did socialist organizations of all kinds.
- Will's own writings made his socialist ideas clear.
- The socialist system lost its balance; the idea of Israel teetered.
- Meanwhile, Poland remains mired in nationalist politics and socialist economics.
- As far as the great EU socialist leaders are concerned, the mob rules in America.
- As people act to change the world, so they experience feelings of collectivity and solidarity which open them to socialist ideas.
- Just think what a socialist policy could do with the amount they are receiving.
- The bombings may simply have brought thousands more socialist voters to the polls.
- The title and presentation of this book will give it an appeal to many socialists and union activists.
- He always remained a revolutionary socialist despite the background he came from.
- He was a fighter and socialist who was committed to working class revolution.
- How should revolutionary socialists relate to reformist ideas and organisations?
- For socialists it is a message against capitalism, and a signpost for the future.