- The level of social mobility is often used as an indicator of societal openness.
- Each such crisis feeds off, and adds to, the erosion of public trust in societal institutions.
- Maybe the psychiatrists can give an explanation to this societal behaviour.
- Perhaps most interestingly, it found that their level of job commitment is no higher than the societal average.
- She fought societal norms and wanted to provide a much needed service to women.
- More often than not, societal changes are propelled by an established middle class.
- It is important to consider the origin of the desire to conform to a societal image.
- I will offer an illustration of the expression of differing levels of societal anxiety.
- Due to societal pressures, women undergo all kinds of treatment to have a child.
- She says the exhibit has harmful effects on societal attitudes towards violence.
- We are not doing it in order to conform with societal norms or expectations.
- We must change, on a societal level, our dependence and usage of fossil fuels.
- People really do still feel societal pressure to marry, and this is quite separate from religious pressure to marry.
- Temperance crusaders understood the societal problems that caused alcoholism.
- The years have not changed my mind about education as a tool for societal change.
- Media and societal pressure to achieve a slim body shape may fuel the guilty feelings people experience in relation to food.
- He says there has been a sea change in the societal attitude to love marriages in the past 10 years.
- He said today's youth were more depressed than in the past because of building societal pressures.
- This is a societal issue about which every thinking person ought to be concerned.
- To break the taboo against suicide would be a sure sign of societal breakdown.