1galletita salada feminine
- Those of the former sort were formerly baked by a particular method which called for a dough leavened with bicarbonate of soda (hence the term ‘soda cracker’) and left to stand until pockets of carbon dioxide formed in the mixture.
- Up until the day he retired, he could never again bring himself to eat even a single soda cracker in that office.
- In addition to agreeing that they should come in immediately, they also offered the time honored wisdom of eating soda crackers upon rising in the morning.
- Usually patients tend to gain weight because they habitually drink milk or eat soda crackers to get relief from the heartburn.
- She called out for Andrew to get some clean clothes from Jessica's bag and some soda crackers.