In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1guión automático masculine
- Abstract Encoding of hard and soft hyphens, including guidelines for determining when a line-end hyphen is soft
- In fact, I recommend that you never type a soft hyphen directly, but rather that you use a glossary item which types a hyphen-in-a-box, so that you can always see it, and then later perform a Find / Replace to turn these into soft hyphens for formatting purposes.
- For operations such as searching and sorting, the soft hyphen should always be ignored.
- Throw in soft hyphens (as unicode characters) in multiline text fields, and Flash will actually render them as normal - always visible - hyphens!
- Use of the non-breaking space and soft hyphen indicator characters is discouraged because support for them is not widely deployed.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.