In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(venta sin técnicas agresivas) venta blanda feminine
- The soft sell worked, and he was able to circulate the plan in the firm, which ultimately became a beta client.
- While it is still a somewhat relaxed atmosphere, the soft sell is on - and believe me, these consumers know it.
- ‘We put the bug in their ear about framing, but it's a soft sell,’ he said, adding, ‘If it turns out well there's a better chance it will get framed!’
- These days we're used to shock advertising, the soft sell and all ads in between.
- But then, these guys have never been very big on the soft sell.
- ‘You no longer have to say goodbye to your pet… no longer have to tell your children they'll never see their beloved pet again,’ the syrupy soft sell continues.
- They have been brave in moving in the direction of a fans' representative in the inner sanctum of the boardroom, the first UK club to do so, and been innovative in their choice of a man who will not accept the soft sell.
- While Nestlé waits to see if its Internet soft sell will work, the company is putting its muscle into nonconsumer sites, where new efficiencies can result in real returns.
- I do a very soft sell on these issues to potential clients.
- Notice the substitutes aren't a soft sell for more expensive products.
- A similar soft sell is used at Caliterra where bottled water is especially popular at lunch.
- It was through painting, though, that Pablo began to realize the benefits of the soft sell.
- It is this soft sell that seems to appeal to the faces in front of the camera too.
- Sprinkle loyal customer stories in your newsletter and provide useful and fun information about design trends, local events, etc. - think soft sell.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.