In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1libro en rústica masculinelibro en pasta blanda masculine(edition) en rústica(edition) en pasta blanda
- They come in all sizes (one, two, and multi-volumes), colours (social, economic, political complexion), and shapes (hardcover, softcover, electronic).
- First published in 1994, this revised, softcover edition is, with the exception of a short preface, identical to the original, hardcover publication.
- Its cost will likely keep it from use as a textbook in classes on worship; perhaps the publisher would put out a softcover edition if there were sufficient demand.
- Instead, check out the softcover Berenstain Bears books on which this series is based; they are much more palatable.
- It is an 8.5x11 ‘spiral bound softcover book slightly over 500 pages long.’
- The Grug series of books had become a staple of my daily reading and my bookshelf was beginning to bulge with softcover titles, whilst others my age were still struggling with mere puffy plastic bath-safe copies of Miffy the Rabbit.
- The book is readily available in a new large format softcover edition from Scribner Paperback Fiction and Hitchcock's film is available at minimal cost from several different sources.
- A Chinese-character softcover version of The Half Blood Prince was being sold in an underpass in downtown Beijing for 20 yuan.
- The new ‘39th Reunion’ edition, unfortunately, does not do the original justice, surrounding a facsimile of the 1971 softcover with a pointless hardcover and carelessly designed front and back matter.
- The presentation of the text and illustrations in this publication is impeccable, and the price is particularly affordable in softcover edition.
- For example, do you like hardcover, softcover or spiral-bound cookbooks?
- The two Atlantic Guns stores carry about 40 different softcover book titles on hunting, knives, black powder and self-defense.
- Certainly a softcover book contains the the same information but I much prefer having a hardcover on my shelves.
- A spokesperson at Zondervan says that its prices for Bibles, in general, range from less than $5 for a softcover New Testament to more than $100 for a limited, high-end, leather-bound edition.
- The 128-page softcover contains ideas for regional variations of cottage-garden style, plus details about plants and structures.
- The other book was very large, a softcover, with many elaborate drawings and pictures of Australian mammals.
- Life will publish at least eight softcover magazines a year.
- This 300+ page softcover edition contains all known 545 studies by the one of the greatest endgame study composers of all time.
- Please let me know whether Diane Irons recently released a softcover called ‘Bargain Basement Beauty Secrets ‘or something with a similar title, and if so, where I can purchase it?’
- The 160-page softcover book includes detailed directions, tool and material lists, time/skill estimates, and designer advice on finishes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.