1reblandecimiento cerebral masculine
- Their father had died of what was called ‘softening of the brain’ when the two children were very small, and although Friedrich was just two years older than Elisabeth, he took on a paternal, not to say patronising role.
- And what symptoms can softening of the brain cause?
- Following a fall, Friedrich's father died of encephalomalacia (softening of the brain) when the boy was just five.
- Born near Leipzig, Germany, in 1844, the son of a Lutheran pastor, Nietzsche led a peripatetic childhood, owing to his father's death from ‘softening of the brain’ at 36.
- Dr. George B. Abbott, a physician at the hospital, who made the post-mortem examination, said that Blew died from softening of the brain, and that his sister, father, and grandfather had been sufferers from the same disease.