In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1software masculineto download a piece of software — descargar un software
- before noun software developer — desarrollador (de software)
- software engineer — ingeniero de software
- software engineering — ingeniería de software
- software house — compañía de software
- This is a fancy piece of software and so the company logically went for a patent.
- The company develops software that mimics the human brain in the way that it works.
- One of the perks of having a job like mine is that I get to try out lots of new software.
- Customers should be able to move software from server to server in a much more fluid way than in the past.
- Get some basic animation software for your computer and start to play about with it at home.
- There are also severe restrictions on the types of software that can be patented.
- My belief is that voice recognition software is now so good that anyone can blog if they can speak.
- The suspect is in charge of data input and software operations at a company, police said.
- It is clear enough that nobody is forced to commercialize their code as free software.
- I was wondering if anyone could advise me on setting up voice software for use in gameplay.
- The basic issue at hand is whether computer software can or should be entitled to a patent.
- These lapses have nothing to do with the operating system or software being used.
- The software means that computers can treat voice in the same way as text, or any other form of data.
- You may have conflict trouble with any software that plays about with disk drives.
- Users will also need special software to play the files on their desktop computers.
- There is no real work that needs to be done to software in order to take advantage of the multicore chips.
- We're trying to make all software secure all the time so computing is safe for everyone.
- What's important is to get the client using the blog software and seeing the value in it.
- In the work we do, computers and other hardware and software are the tools we use.
- This software protects data on single systems and clusters on a wide range of platforms.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.