1(wholly)únicamenteexclusivamentehe's solely responsible — es el único responsable
- it is solely owned by Mr Jones — su único dueño es Mr Jones
- The scheme may be designed solely for the use of the residents or it may involve shared use.
- The score is solely based on the number of questions you answer before realising it's a trick.
- The choir is still based at the school, which is now solely used as a church.
- It is also worth remembering that drugs are not a problem that can be tackled solely by the police.
- As I tell my own children, politics is too important to be left solely to the politicians.
- Mood swings may not solely be affected by certain foods but also by the lack of appropriate ones.
- Gone are the days, she says, when this was a pastime solely for the landed gentry.
- Jorge admits he finds it difficult to survive on the wage earned solely from busking.
- It is very much a case of residents now moving out of the city and I fear it will soon become solely a student area.
- She said all letters from the department were addressed solely to her husband.
- It is simply not true that smoking is solely responsible for the current cancer epidemic.
- Many of the locals we met along the trail were there solely to cater to the needs of trekkers.
- Should the rightness of an action be based solely on the inherent morality of the action itself?
- The reality is he was an intelligent, devious businessman who was in it solely for his own profit.
- Does he seriously think that anyone believes we rely solely on the wind to light our streets?
- The equivalent game a year earlier is remembered fondly, if solely for a negative reason.
- The dolls themselves are now made solely for the tourist interior design market.
- He then joined the army, motivated solely by a desire to learn combat and survival skills.
- To have a true belief is simply and solely to believe that something is so, and to be in fact right.
- The event tomorrow will be solely dedicated to writers and publishers who are based in the county.