In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Future work may identify explicit factors mediating the links between somatic and psychological symptoms.
- As many as one in five new consultations in primary care are for somatic symptoms for which no specific cause can be found.
- Such patients' insistence that the physician pursue somatic symptoms until a medical diagnosis is obtained can be significantly frustrating.
- In the present study, we examined gender differences in somatic symptoms at a mind/body outpatient clinic.
- Do patients with unexplained physical symptoms pressurise general practitioners for somatic treatment?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.