1(by some means)de algún modode alguna manerade alguna formasomehow they managed to persuade her — de algún modo / de alguna manera / forma lograron convencerla
- we'll manage somehow, don't worry about us — ya nos las arreglaremos / de alguna manera nos las arreglaremos, no te preocupes por nosotros
- I've managed to pull my hip out of joint somehow and have stabbing pains when I stand up.
- He gets it in the bag and throws it out in this huge crowd and somehow, the bag got thrown back.
- At the end of the round, he somehow he got hold of our answer sheet and quibbled Every.
- He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.
- You wonder if not being an international company will somehow count in our favour, or what.
- It has somehow gone right up the beach and into the garden, and unbelievably even into the hotel.
- However, from inside the box he somehow managed to slide the ball past the post.
- This is irritating, and it'd be great if the software could override that somehow.
- That little man inside my heart or inside my gut feels that somehow it should work out.
- He hasn't done a full days' work since the 70s but still somehow manages to live like a king.
- As ever, he managed somehow to talk her round, the mark of a charming man who led a charmed existence.
- If you can get your hands on those somehow for free, then all you really need to pay for is tape.
- I followed her words and despite the pain, I managed to somehow overcome a lot of the pain.
- Probably a bad parenting move on our part, but the chores have to get done somehow, right?!
- You find it very hard to follow my letter, yet you somehow found the time to write me back.
- No one knows, unless you are somehow involved in the construction of the product.
- Sorry for this rather short post, but somehow I lost time in which I could complete it.
- Well somehow we were able to finagle our way out of it and I won the game with double three.
- Huge crowds are going to be driving into the city - they have got to get in somehow.
- I think a couple of extra women had appeared with the band, and somehow everyone got paired up.
2(in some way, for some reason)it isn't the same, somehow — no sé por qué, pero no es lo mismo
- somehow it just didn't add up — había algo que no cuajaba