- But why pull the race card and act like somehow, someway this is a story about race.
- The wounded pride of a fifteen-year-old boy had to be salvaged someway.
- Somehow, someway, he kept hard charging until he found me and sent Claudia my address.
- The white tiger had been killed someway but she couldn't remember how.
- Somehow, someway, I have to find a way out and up into the sunlight again.
- Somehow someway he always makes me want to scream in frustration.
- Was it some twist on coincidence that we somehow, someway found each other?
- I stayed there looking at myself just thinking of nothing, trying to escape someway somehow.
- Somehow, someway, when the sent-out group of assassins reached the base, Mike was already inside.
- Otherwise, you end up playing them to get money together someway or other, in order to manage to play the finals.
- She loved to play with the dolphins, and usually escaped from Marina's wrath someway or another to visit them.
- But I could not give the impression that we were someway condoning it.
- Somehow, someway, it inadvertently slips to my mother that I have a boyfriend.
- Always, you can count on Clemens somehow, someway getting the job done.
- But somehow someway he would mess up and Jason would be there to take him down.
- Although he can't make complete sense of it, he is sure that someway Betty has Margaret's baby.
- Somehow, someway I'll crank out one of those previews, even though my heart won't be in it.
- If I could distract Jafar someway for a few moments, I could make a run for it.
- I did not want to anger him and I wanted to make it up to him, somehow, someway.
- He could tell by the look on her face that somehow, someway, she knew.