- Tears continued down my cheeks, but I could no longer even feel them, I was so totally and thoroughly sopping wet.
- They were both sopping wet and they looked like they had come out of someone's apartment or something, but I couldn't think of who they knew well enough, down that way.
- He looked down again; his sopping wet hair shadowed his face.
- He took one look at their sopping clothes, the chunks of food all over them and the general dishevelment of their appearance before laughing.
- The floor where his feet had been was sopping wet, covered in dead pine needles.
- He was flat on his back, sopping wet but not in the shower.
- Both were sopping wet, which Cixi explained by saying that it was raining pretty hard outside.
- I sat in the bathroom, staring at my reflection as I brushed my sopping wet hair.
- The bone-chilling cold cut through his sopping wet clothes, numbing the wounds in his shoulder and side.
- Suna and Astrid began stripping off her sopping wet clothes, as the others prepared her bath.
- He examined us closer, nodding in understanding when he noticed that we were both sopping wet.
- His keen golden eyes showed that he was not drunk, but his sopping wet clothes and hair confirmed her suspicions that he had been.
- The entire room was soaking and sopping wet when we entered.
- After stripping from the sopping wet ones she wore, she toweled off and pulled the clothes from the rail.
- She stood in the door and looked at them, taking in their sopping wet clothing and shivering arms.
- They were both sopping wet when Kevin finally reached her, but he saw that Amy had been crying.
- My clothes were sopping wet and dripping all over the driver's seat but I didn't care.
- Stunned, he slowly made his way to the doorstep, sopping wet.
- ‘She's going down to the pier with me,’ Jared stated, entering the kitchen, sopping wet.
- Smiling cheerfully, she walked towards the sopping wet child.
1sopping wet — chorreando