1(equipment/device) que ocupa poco espacio(device/equipment) que economiza espacio
- They are basically space-saving lamps that are designed to throw a comparatively shadow-free circle of light upon the ground.
- An elegant and space-saving mini hi-fi system no longer consigns you to wafer-thin sounds.
- Benches are ideal as space-saving dining room seating.
- Currently, most medical records are kept in paper notes locked away in filing cabinets, so the use of CDs offers a huge space-saving advantage.
- With the family space more precious than ever, Beth began a decade-long design process that melds a simple, well-composed look with ingenious storage and space-saving ideas.