- Plastic sheets temporarily hung from the rafters until a new door arrives don't succeed in blocking the wind, but a space heater helps.
- When she received an astronomical bill several months ago - the result of heating her home with a space heater - she nearly fainted.
- The falling table knocked over a space heater and set fire to the store.
- Check your local and state building codes and fire ordinances to see if you can use an unvented space heater, if you consider purchasing one.
- Today I am forcing myself to leave my room and get dressed and buy a space heater.
- Anyhow, it's about ten below in here (give or take a few for the wind chill factor) and the space heater isn't really helping.
- Let's assume that nothing else in the house is on, so the meter is measuring only the electricity used by the space heater.
- It was freezing cold outside and there was no heat in the garage, so he had a little space heater over by his side and I had a blanket that he graciously gave me to drape around my shoulders like a Navajo Indian.
- A space heater in an enclosed area can provide the needed heat for curing.
- The fire department is looking into whether a space heater started that fire.
- In a separate incident, a woman died when her attempts to fight off the cold with a space heater and candles set her New York City apartment ablaze.
- He had only been in his tiny apartment for two days and the only furnishings he could afford were a lamp, a pillow, a space heater, and an insulated sleeping bag.
- Allow three feet between a space heater and anything flammable.
- Hopefully the heat situation will somehow work out in my favour; it's a little nippy in here with me having left the space heater off all day, but it's not really bad.
- The family huddled with blankets in their living room, trying to stay warm with a space heater.
- Still, I have a space heater, and it never gets too cold here, not like in the old days - never below 60, anyway.
- Air conditioning means sixty degree offices, and until I move my computers outdoors I'll be enjoying the benefits of the space heater.
- Even with the newly-installed space heater, the air in there wouldn't rise above forty degrees.
- I walk over to our little space heater and warm my hands by it.
- I'll also need a space heater because it's always chilly in the basement.