In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nave espacial feminine
- The operations team came up with a plan to roll the spacecraft and warm the hinges with the Sun.
- A spacecraft would also have to be designed form scratch and built in under a year.
- Galileo is the first spacecraft to fly by an asteroid and the first to discover a moon of an asteroid.
- It will be the second time American astronauts return to Earth in a Soyuz spacecraft.
- The experiment will be performed on board the Soyuz spacecraft by the Italian astronaut.
- How much food do we need to have on the spacecraft for the astronauts to go to Mars?
- In addition, they will also have to operate a manned spacecraft for at least a week.
- If all goes well, Messenger will be the first spacecraft to orbit that planet.
- It is rare to have an opportunity to study a small body up close without sending a spacecraft to it.
- In 1993, Nasa's Observer spacecraft vanished three days before it was due to enter orbit.
- The United States is also planning on launching a lunar spacecraft a few years later.
- This was followed by a simulated separation of the spacecraft from the launcher.
- Saturn is to be visited by the Cassini spacecraft in the middle of this year, so keep your eye on it.
- The spacecraft may tell us more about comets and their place in the solar system.
- The Voyager spacecraft carried a laser disc of Bulgarian folk music to show aliens what life is like on earth.
- The spacecraft then will be ready to serve the scientific community for years to come.
- Once it is safely in orbit around the ringed planet, the spacecraft can begin to do its real work.
- Electrical devices on spacecrafts, satellites, and aircraft must work reliably and efficiently in situations where they can not be easily repaired.
- Its engineers warned that ice from the shuttle or the launch platform could fall and damage the spacecraft.
- The first extreme condition a spacecraft has to deal with is that of launch.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.