1paseo espacial masculine
- A riskier-than-usual spacewalk outside the international space station was cut short because of a malfunction that left one of the two crewmen with a warm, damp suit.
- Commander Usachev has spent a total of 376 days in space and performed six spacewalks during two missions to the Russian Mir space station.
- The antenna will support Russian video transmission during Russian spacewalks, and during normal operations will support amateur radio activities.
- Barry is a veteran of three Space Shuttle flights and four spacewalks.
- During these storms, astronauts are advised to reduce exposure, particularly during spacewalks.
- In its second year of occupancy, astronauts and cosmonauts have conducted 16 spacewalks for maintenance and assembly of the Station.
- During one of three planned spacewalks on the Discovery, Japanese astronaut Soichi Noguchi and his US counterpart Stephen Robinson will test repair techniques adopted after the Columbia disaster.
- As I write two astronauts are on a spacewalk, trying to fix the problem and check for any sign of further damage.
- For the year that it will be located outside of the ISS this experiment facility will be measuring the radiation doses that would be experienced by astronauts during spacewalks.
- Hadfield is currently one of nine Canadian astronauts and the first Canadian to perform a spacewalk.
- He is expected to carry out several spacewalks to attach new segments to the Space Station's truss sections.
- The country also aims to have an astronaut performing a spacewalk during the planned Shenzhou VII mission and eventually put men on the moon.
- That's where astronauts practice extravehicular activities, more commonly known as spacewalks.
- And now tomorrow morning, 4:44 a.m., two of the shuttle astronauts will begin the first of three spacewalks.
- During the expedition, Voss conducted spacewalks in both U.S. and Russian space suits, and he was the first person to operate the Space Station Robotic Manipulator System.
- In 1965 he became to first man to go on a spacewalk, and he still follows events in spaceflight from the sidelines.
- The device is unique in that it reduces the static charge in a self-regulating manner and allows astronauts to safely conduct spacewalks on and around the structure of the International Space Station.
- Herrington had to re-plan the installation of components on the International Space Station during a spacewalk when it did not proceed as it did during testing.
- Steve Robinson and Soichi Noguchi will make three spacewalks outside the Shuttle.
- A Russian cosmonaut and an American astronaut are on a spacewalk outside the International Space Station.
1pasear por el espacio
- In addition to the ACS, spacewalking astronauts installed a new high-tech mechanical ‘refrigerator‘on Hubble during the servicing mission.
- Ross is a veteran of six shuttle missions and has extensive spacewalking experience, having been outside the orbiter on seven occasions.
- Two spacewalking astronauts improved the parking situation at the international space station today, putting up the latest devices for guiding in a brand new line of space cargo ships.
- She was a vital member of the spacewalking team that captured and repaired the crippled Hubble Space Telescope.
- Discovery's astronauts spent nine days of their 13-day mission resupplying the orbiting lab and two spacewalking astronauts replaced a gyroscope, which stopped working in 2002.
- Two pieces of filler material protruding between tiles on Discovery's belly were removed by a spacewalking astronaut last week, for fear they could lead to a repeat of the Columbia tragedy.
- Besides logging more than 259 hours in space, he has more than 14 hours of extravehicular activity, or spacewalking.
- He has logged more than 35 days in space, including more than 13 hours spacewalking.
- I just spent 3 hours spacewalking trying to fix the thing.
- But already, it looks as though the Canadian Space Agency's robot could accomplish most if not everything that spacewalking astronauts were meant to do.
- Significant (though not complete) shielding can be afforded to spacewalking astronauts by simply having them go back inside their shuttle or space station.
- According to the original scheme, spacewalking astronauts would have replaced failing batteries, gyroscopes and fine-guidance sensors.
- Hubble is the first scientific mission of any kind that is specifically designed for routine servicing by spacewalking astronauts.
- Apollo 17 was the last lunar flight, but spacewalking astronauts continued to perform important tasks in space.