In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1informalComputingspam masculinecorreo basura masculinecorreo masivo no solicitado masculine
- Despite miniscule response rates and the ire of email users everywhere, the number of people sending spam continues to grow.
- It appears the issue lies with spam filtering software used by a number of internet service providers and web servers.
- Three spammers were indicted in Pheonix last week for sending obscene spam in violation of US anti-spam regulations.
- These messages are like spam e-mail messages, but impossible to trace.
- Around 80 per cent of all email is spam - and most of it is sent through infected home computers.
- His current research interests are in the areas of search engines, open source software, spam and online communities.
- Submitting to random search engines will usually only increase your email spam.
- Hackers tried to trick users into visiting a maliciously-constructed website using a blizzard of spam emails last week.
- Within your company, you can control spam by implementing strict internet and e-mail policies.
- Other threats include viruses, spam and inappropriate e-mail.
- All anti-spam methods have the potential to occasionally flag a valid message as spam.
- What happens if they log in and find out that some spammer has sent them tons of spam including big attachment files?
- There are other irritating blights of the Internet age, like spam.
- Some systems allow the user to train the software to recognize spam or to exempt messages from spam blocking.
- If you're a consumer and you get spam from a "legitimate" company, call them up and let them know how angry you are.
- If we pass laws making it illegal both to send spam and to hire spammers to do so on your behalf then we're part way to solving the problem.
- E-mail and newsgroup spam are annoying, but at least they file neatly into your e-mail or newsgroup reader.
- Webmasters regularly ignore messages they suspect to be spam.
- I've never sent spam, so why should my legitimate use of the Internet be curtailed?
- Forty per cent of all e-mail sent on the internet during 2003 was spam.
- Sammy Leslie and Ultan Bannon know that wine lovers want good wines first and good trimmings after, so there are no stray tins of spam here.
- A guy in California used a wireless laptop to send thousands of spam messages.
fiambre enlatado hecho con carne de cerdo
1enviarle spam aenviarle correo basura a
- The attacks, in the form of ‘Trojan horse’ emails, have been spammed out to a number of email account holders randomly across the country.
- Experts at Sophos have warned users to be wary of unsolicited emails claiming to contain photographs, after a Trojan horse was spammed to internet users.
- This bulletin is being spammed via email and it tries to con users into downloading a new Microsoft security update.
- MSN has signed up with Brightmail to stop its email users getting spammed.
- Viruses might simply be spammed as email attachments - most likely from machines which were previously infected.
- Please refrain from spamming our message boards like you did the other day.
- Just a little tip for those trying to raise money - spamming people is not a way to get on their good side.
- Hackers have used spamming software to distribute thousands of copies of a new Trojan.
- Several Register readers have now received apologies from Sainsbury's supermarket and Virgin Wines for spamming them.
- To avoid spamming search engines, a Web page should have only one tag.
- Yesterday we ran a story detailing Vodafone's attempts to shut down a mobile spamming company.
- Below you will find some common spamming techniques that search engines frown on.
- When ignored, he threatened to reveal how he spammed everyone to other spammers.
- It's like millions of other spams sent out every day, clogging the Internet's arteries, sending it toward a heart attack.
- New confirmation that the U.S. remains the world spamming leader comes from Sophos.
- Closer investigation revealed that all of those messages were bounced spams promoting an online casino in Costa Rica.
- If someone spams you from China, does a law in Missouri make any difference to that person?
- Normally when discussing the history of spam, we look back to a lawyer who spammed newsgroups about 10 years ago.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.