1pegarle a(en las nalgas) darle unas palmadas ashe spanked me — me pegó
- I'll spank your bottom! — ¡mira que te voy a dar unas palmadas en el trasero!
- I think Dad's going to try to spank her with his belt again, but she didn't do anything to deserve it, really.
- He said that, yes, he had spanked Elian a time or two.
- He brought me home with the belt, spanking me when I went.
- While Katherine was spanked on occasion, the punishment that she feared most was psychological - making Katherine feel guilty or worthless for her mistakes.
- Gosh, maybe once or twice I remember maybe he spanked me.
- He put me over his knees and spanked me for gosh sakes!
- Children were not spanked, but they might be punished by splashing water in their faces.
- Uncle Jack spanks her, but in her mind he has been unfair.
- He used to spank them with the belt, but we both did that, because it was acceptable.
- I'm gonna spank you one at a time until you've learned your lesson.
- Mr. Bear returns, discovers the naughtiness and punishes Edith by spanking her.
- Both the mothers frequently use abusive language and spank their children.
- I know that I wouldn't be comfortable spending a lot of time with someone who spanks their children or is frequently angry with them.
- The parents can't spank these thugs because they would be in jail.