1Motor Vehiclesrueda de repuesto femininerueda de recambio feminine Spainllanta de refacción feminine Mexicoauxiliar feminine River Plate
- Take water and a spare tire, and make sure that someone back at the hotel knows if you're going to try to trek all the way to the Marine landing site.
- Check your spare tire and make sure you have one.
- With all this time we spend in our vehicles you would think people would include more safety equipment in their trunks than just a jack and spare tire, but they don't.
- Fifth wheel is better than spare tire in the garage.
- By Feb. 23, at least 20 truck and car tires - including spare tires mounted on the front and back of trucks - had been pierced by a sharp instrument, possibly an ice pick.
2informal(fat around waist)michelines masculine informalllanta feminine informalrollo masculine
- Men's health magazines, for example, repeatedly run exhortations containing ways to lose love handles and spare tires so their stomachs will come to resemble those featured prominently on every single self-esteem-battering cover.
- I set myself a program of losing weight and getting rid of the spare tyre around the waist.
- People with serious spare tires around their middle do win bowling tournaments.
- Add two months of nearly nonstop high-calorie party fare, and it's no wonder so many of us greet spring with a spare tire around our middle.