1moderadoa sparing use of additives/foreign words — un uso restringido / moderado de aditivos/extranjerismos
- be a bit sparing with the sugar, we have very little left — no derroches azúcar / trata de economizar azúcar, que nos queda muy poca
- he's certainly sparing with his money — ese sí que mira el dinero
- to be sparing of praise — ser parco en alabanzas
- It was built sparing little expense out of dedication to his father and God.
- She has been comparatively sparing in the room, and the nourishment necessary to rear them.
- Eave cast a sparing glance across the room, still not seeing Thomas.
- Saving money without sparing style helped Peggy and Brad Goodwin of Vancouver, Washington, take the top Bathroom Remodelings prize.
- He makes sparing and intelligent use of special effects.
- You want her in the game, but there can be no sparing Bobby.
- On the plus side, the sparing use of CGI effects works quite well for this particular film.
- Kilby was a man of few words, and none more sparing than when he spoke of himself.
- I think the only unhealthy drink I've ever seen him consume would be alcohol, and even that only in sparing amounts.
- It was furnished in a sparing and comfortable manner.