1informal(quarrel)rencilla femininediscusión feminine
- It was the usual routine, after one of their spats Antony would go in angry at her, and come out groveling at her feet to take him back.
- They often had tiny spats about Maddie's aversion to anything girlish or even hinting towards being a woman.
- He said he believed that most inter-union spats were caused by unhappiness with the service provided, rather than active ‘poaching’ by another union.
- Soon after we met, Slater was in the papers again after his wife allegedly broke a glass over his head during a violent spat.
- Sandy and I have had spats in the past, and we're going to have them going forward.
- After endless bickering, they overcome their spats and, together again (perhaps still drunk), fight their way to a glorious victory.
- After a year of bitter public spats with powerful group chieftains - especially in the steel and hotel businesses - Tata ousted them and installed new management.
- You guys were having another one of you lover's spats, weren't you?
- Occasionally, there seemed to be a personal edge to their courtroom spats.
- However, eighteenth-century England was not without its religious spats.
- As much as we had spats, I had to admit: the guy is great.
- There still were the little daily spats between them.
- They're typical brothers, so they get into these little spats with each other sometimes, and they separate them.
- Family comes first - and petty spats and annoyances are put aside for the greater good of the Shaws.
- Her sister never told anyone about their little spats.
- Almost immediately they run into a pointless spat with local tough guys that spirals into a violent feud.
- We've been together for 35 minutes and nary a spat yet.
- Since she moved in, most of my spats with Martin over things like dishes and toothpaste tops have virtually disappeared - she just quietly does things.
- God, how I hated to be put in the middle of their spats.
- Fay and Dave seldom fought and when they did it was usually little spats, bought on by Fay's fiery personality.
2Zoologyhueva de ostra feminine
3spats pluralClothingpolainas feminine
- His father was dressed in a rubber macintosh, with thick domestic gloves, spats, and a trilby hat.
- You can also take off those spats and gauntlets.
- Flustered, the blonde boy untied his spats, and took off one of his sock-shoes, sort of hopping around on one foot while doing so.