1feminine avalanchamasculine aluviónmasculine torrentefeminine rachafeminine serie
- The early twentieth century witnessed a spate of father-to-father advice books and a growing body of essays and articles written by and for fathers in popular magazines.
- Emily the Labrador disappeared in London just hours after Britain learned of a spate of dog thefts up and down the country.
- With greed left to take its course, a spate of scandals has erupted among foundations and charities.
- There's been a recent spate of intimidating text message cases brought up in court.
- This autumn has seen a spate of high-profile full stops, marked by greatest-hits collections and line-up changes.
- A spate of related movements tried to emulate his success.
- A spate of viruses could force carriers to beef up their customer support staffs, which would drive up prices for all users.
- It sparked a spate of letters - so many that we've started a discussion group
- Of the sudden spate of mother-daughter movies only one contains any real surprises
- Technology stocks took a fresh battering after a spate of US profit warnings spread gloom across world financial markets.
- The proposal follows a spate of food thefts from fridges around the College.
- That night saw one of the most ferocious spates of rioting in living memory.
- After a spate of attacks in March and April this year, bookmakers have become increasingly successful in fending off attacks.
- As you all know, Mason Enterprises has been going through a spate of rough times as of late.