1teléfono de manos libres masculine
- Ben Collins took a deep breath and stared at the speakerphone on his desk.
- You can have as many people listening in on a speakerphone as you want.
- The admiral pointed to a speakerphone in the middle of the large mahogany table.
- The speakerphone is so powerful that this rapidly became our preferred way of taking and making calls - leaving our hands free to take notes on the device as we talked.
- After a few moments of searching, and after about three more rings, he decided to use the speakerphone.
- Now you can change yours into a hand-free speakerphone like the kind in those expensive luxury cars!
- My most important piece of teleconferencing advice: Use good speakerphones!
- It's also important to provide small conference rooms throughout an open office space where teams and individuals can meet, use speakerphones or make confidential telephone calls.
- The 2 girls sat on Grace's bed listening intently to their friend's voice on the speakerphone.
- We now have cell phones that can be used as remote speakerphones.
- There's a built-in speakerphone capable of connecting up to five parties simultaneously.
- I was appalled with the poor speakerphone our department used to connect two geographically diverse groups of our faculty for faculty meetings.
- The testimony for the most part came over a speakerphone today, in fact for the entire part thus far.
- Both phones have color screens and built-in speakerphones.
- The speakerphone went silent for a few seconds and resumed.
- I walk over to the speakerphone to shut it off and turn back to the canvas.